The Rockies game, originally scheduled to be played Monday night, was postponed due to Denver spring-like conditions. That pesky white-water kept falling from the heavens, putting a crimp in the style those wearing purple. Not to worry, the game has been scheduled to be the first of a double-header.
Monday’s game was supposed to be a tribute game, joining the rest of the league, for Jackie Robinson. The players had their #42 jerseys already laid out, and instead of letting them go to waste, they will be used in the first game today.
The lineup will also be recycled from yesterdays card. Missing from the lineup is Dexter Fowler, who fouled a pitch off his foot in Sunday’s sweeptastic game. The team has said that the x-rays were negative, so possibility is there for his name to make an appearance on Game 2’s card, or possible late Game 1 viewing.
• Separate tickets will be required for each game. Parking lots will open at 11 a.m., and gates for the early game will open at 11:30 a.m.
• Tickets for Monday’s snowed-out game are valid only for Tuesday’s first game. Exchanges for Monday’s game may be made for any game the rest of the season — value-for-value, best available seating — but exchanges must be made before May 15. Complimentary tickets may not be exchanged because they have a value of zero dollars. Discounted tickets may be exchanged only for the amount paid to the Rockies and are subject to the restrictions of the original sale.
• For the second game, only tickets printed with April 16 at 6:40 p.m. will be valid. Gates for the second game will open at approximately 5:30 p.m.
• No cash refunds are available. To receive a refund, the ticket must be returned and a refund check will be issued in four to six weeks.
• Tickets purchased on StubHub must be returned to StubHub for a refund or exchange. StubHub tickets are not valid for exchange or refund at Coors Field or Rockies Dugout Stores.
• Ticket exchanges will be accepted at the Coors Field ticket office and all Rockies Dugout Stores. Requests for refunds will be accepted only at the Coors Field ticket office or by mailing the tickets to Colorado Rockies Ticket Office, 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205.
IN GAME CHAT
[quick-chat room=”metDH141623″ height=”600″]