Ahhh, the simple pleasures in life. The little things.
- Watching Jeff Francis pitch five excellent innings of shutout ball, striking out six and only giving up three hits to get the win.
- Putting up 7 runs in one inning against your most hated* NL West rivals (*per RWO Poll), on the way to shutting them out for the second time in the past four games.
- Watching Chris Nelson *almost* hit for the cycle (just a HR shy)
- Knowing it was a white-hot Josh Rutledge two-run pinch-hit that finally chased Beckett from the game
- Watching Tyler Colvin put a dent in the 2nd deck back wall with his crushed a 457 ft. HR off of Mr. Josh Beckett leading off the first.
- Seeing Johnny Sparkplug go 3-4, almost decapitating Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen
- Witnessing Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen give up four earned in 2/3’s of an inning
- The beauty that is Matt Kemp smashing into the outfield wall, sans ball, as tyler Colvin crushes a two-run triple
- The 21st home run by Baby Bull Wilin Rosario to cap off the seven run eighth
- Being the lead story on ESPN as the world asked the question: what does a quarter of a billion get you nowadays?